[Bards] A new song

Quill darkphoenixbc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:48:03 PDT 2007

 Brilliantly executed! *shiver* There were points that got quite chilly. I
hope you can find a good, creepy tune to put this too, and don't let it turn
into a joke. I'd hate for a bit of poorly placed maniacal laughter to ruin
the tone.

-Quill

*"On the outside Trelac blue,*
*but to kingdom I am true;*