[Bards] Bards Digest, Vol 11, Issue 22

Tim Jennings tim at roseneath.ca
Fri Mar 30 06:38:53 PDT 2007

Hey Robin - a good list of revolting situations, although I meant that
all of your 'American' plots blend together;)

The British ones I know better. They were a large part of my grade
school curriculum (being part of the Commonwealth and all). American
History was only Gr 8 and 9. It seems a blur.

Grin

TTFN
Tim/Garraed

Tim Jennings
Managing Director
Roseneath Theatre
519-787-2399
www.roseneath.ca
***
A proud member of International Performing Arts for Youth
www.ipayweb.org
 Message: 3

> My 'Canadian' may be getting the better of me, so don't take my word
for
> it - I may be getting my radical plots confused. All your rebel plots
> blend together sometimes:)

It's easy to keep them apart.  Just sort them by plan and level of
success:

Runnymede.  Plan: ignore the King's power.  Succeeded.
John Cade.  Plan: kill all the lawyers.  Failed
Guy Fawkes.  Plan: kill all the MPs.  Failed.
Cromwell.  Plan: destroy the King's power.  Succeeded for eleven years,
then

failed.
Glorious Revolution.  Plan: ignore the King's power.  Succeeded.
Washington.  Plan: ignore the King's power.  Succeeded.
Sepoy Mutiny.  Plan: ignore the Queen's power.  Failed.
Boxer Rebellion.  Plan: ignore the Queen's power.  Failed.
Gandhi.  Plan: ignore the King's power.  Succeeded.

Does that help?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin