[Bards] measuring sticks

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 1 11:22:49 PDT 2007

One of my personal measuring sticks is how often I'm picked to perform in a circle.  If I'm picked enough that when it comes to my actual turn I can pick someone else, and still feel like I'm getting my fair share of performing in, I feel like I'm having a "good bard" night.  I've had "bad bard" nights as well, where I just wasn't "on".

Alden