[Bards] Red-headed step children

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at earthlink.net
Tue May 8 07:01:04 PDT 2007

Ansteorrian Bards have gotten some well-earned bad press in the past.
Unfortunately, fallout from the attack-bard phenomena and the collapse
of the college of bards, as well as a general lack of manors by some few
performers have left some people with less than warm feelings about us.

Its not terribly fair, but from what I have heard, neither is what some
of the non-bards up here in the north have had to deal with.

I admit that I wasn't present for most of what has been alluded to here,
but my sources are A) all good friends, B) honest, and C) all laurels
(in this case). So I'm not inclined to doubt their accounts.

Anyway, I strongly suspect that the red-headed-step-child feelings are
repercussions from people who came before us in a less than eloquent
fashion.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk