[Bards] ... What Robert said!

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Tue Oct 30 06:56:24 PDT 2007

*smile* Thank you, Robert. You articulated far better, what I was trying to
convey: I want to collect those stories that make up the fabric of the history
of Ansteorra. Be they moments of grand, kingdom-shaping history, or ones that
build a quiet sense of who we are as a group. I can't help it; I'm the child of
two geneologists -- history's got to be preserved, and the history of the SCA
is as much an oral one, as it is a written one. And as Robert says: we're
loosing folks, and thus, losing history.

I would love to have help, or advice, or suggestions: That could be pointing me
at folks I should talk to - I haven't been around long enough to know those
folks who formed the foundation of Ansteorra. I've only been playing about 6
years.

Duchess Willow has very graciously told me that I can record her at any time,
I'm just NOT allowed to let her know *at the time* that I'm recording! :)  I
intend to take her up on that offer at every opportunity.

- zubeydah