[Bards] Ansteorran History - Recorded

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 11:03:53 PDT 2007

Hee Hee - was wondering when you would chime in. Stories, Robin, are things
I always love to hear from you.
Kub if you have problems pinning Robin down for recorded stories - let me
know, I'm closer. >:)
This sounds like an absolutely wonderful project. Makes me wish I knew more
of the stories to share. :D
Adelina