[Bards] I am SO bummed

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 8 19:36:30 PDT 2007

Not *exactly*.  I don't think Neil Gaiman has done a Beowulf comic.  He just cowrote the screenplay.  I'm a big Gaiman fan, but the movie looks awfully goofy to me.

  Antonia

Esther <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
    I just found out that the movie Beowulf is NOT Beowulf....

  It's the Neil Gaiman comic of the same name,which I've never heard of. It's probably quite brilliant....

  But, but, but....

  No wonder they cast Angelina Jolie as Grendl's Mother.

  Going off to mope.

  Esther