[Bards] Sir Ken...

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Mon Apr 21 06:14:55 PDT 2008

Wylfred,

Flattery will get you everywhere:-).  But may I say that having lived in 6
different kingdoms, Ansteorra is where we have settled, and where we have
found perhaps the largest bardic community of them all!  (No, we did not
live in Ealdormere:-)).  I just wish we weren't so darned spread out!!

Kenneth

  _____