[Bards] Sir Ken...

Esther reese_esther at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 08:14:47 PDT 2008

Ya know, that may be one of the issues Ansteorra faces.... We are really spread out, but so was An Tir, where I grew up. Heck, it's two countries!!!!

I'd love to come to one of your open house bardics, for example, but for me to do it means taking a vacation day from work, and probably a greyhound bus ride (unless renting a car is cheaper!), as you hold them on Friday nights, correct?

As soon as there's a firm date for the house concert, I am going to try and get a carpool together for it, and I'm hoping it's on a Saturday.

Emma

Ken Theriot <kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}     st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Wylfred,

  Flattery will get you everywhereJ.  But may I say that having lived in 6 different kingdoms, Ansteorra is where we have settled, and where we have found perhaps the largest bardic community of them all!  (No, we did not live in EaldormereJ).  I just wish we weren’t so darned spread out!!

  Kenneth