[Bards] Dream? What are my plans

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Mon Apr 21 18:35:31 PDT 2008

What are my plans?

1. I am thinking about teaching classes in theme persona events and activities at event that bring magic. Anyone have a place I can teach this.

2. I am sponcering prizes that will spotlight the Code of Chivilary.
I am hoping to get everyone in the Kingdom familiar with the ideals in the Code.

3 I am making banners that have the Code on them.

4. I am going to help the  people in the West as much as I can.

5. I am making Largess for my Baroness to give out at warLord.

6. I will be making Largess for the Crowns Gift Baskets.

7. I will be telling stories from the Chansions and Romances that highlight the historical view of Knightly behavior.

willow de wisp