[Bards] Dream? What Dream? Did you see a Dream? I know I didn't!

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Thu Apr 24 17:06:04 PDT 2008

This sounds like a very interesting class. I remember Master Ragnar. He did filk all the time, but it was so seamless that you didn't notice. Also if he did something that destroyed the mood he was capable of following it up with a piece that bought us back to the Current middle age. I think he was a model that we all should follow.

And see you can get a Laurel and do some filk. It is just a manner of style.

willow de wisp