[Bards] Taking A Small "Break"

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:17:42 PDT 2008

My dear Elenore....

You are not allowed to channel Ren the Gimp... bad things happen when one
does.

I so hate to hear that you are hurting.  I have broken my ankle many times
just walking down
the street.  I find myself very proud of Morgan, though.  Such a young man!

Take care and remember we are thinking about you.
Lady Katrine la Escolpiera (the original...  haha)

Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"In democracy it's your vote that counts; In feudalism it's your count that
votes."-Mogens Jallberg