[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Tavern?

Brian O'hUilliam brianoftheloch at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 21:03:03 PST 2008

For the past few years there has been an Ansteorran Bardic Tavern at the
Ansteorran main pavillion hosted by the Loch Soilleir Brewer's Guild and a
bard.  I spoke with Lady Wissa tonight at our populace meeting and she is
willing to bring and serve their brews (to anyone who is of age) IF we want
to host it.
So-Question #1: Do we want to have the Ansteorran Bardic Tavern again this
year?
     Question #2: If so, what night do we want to have it?  Obviously,
Friday & Saturday nights are out.
     Question #3: Who wants to coordinate/host?  Of course this can be two
different people or the same person.
We are in a bit of a time crunch now, so if we want to do this, we need to
act fast.  I can host it, but I will not be at war untill late Wednesday
night/early Thursday morning and I would like some help coordinating, if at
all possible.  We could just scrap it and plan a really good tavern next
year, but we need to make a decision.

Brian