[Bards] Ansteorran Bardic Tavern?

John Hirling jhirling at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 04:17:41 PST 2008

I've been talking this up with HL Alden and we are willing to host
co-ordinate the bardic portion of the Bardic Tavern.  I do not yet know if
the Ansteorran pavilion at our gate will be available.  There is a very good
chance it will NOT be available Wednesday night.  That leaves only Thursday.

Also, the Knowne World Party will have four small stages set in the center
of the party shaped like gondolas for bards to get up on and perform as we
desire.  The theme for the party is Carnivale in Venice.  Originally, the
idea was to do some kind of competition, but there will be an open
performance competition as part of the open A & S Competition.

My apologies for not getting information out on this earlier.  I was waiting
to have all the ducks in a row and forgot that some of those ducks are cats.

~ihon
Deputy MoAS for Bardic & Performance

--
" When bad men combine, the good must associate; else they will fall one by
one, an unpitied sacrifice in a contemptible struggle." Edmund Burke