[Bards] Fwd: Steps 12th Night Entertainment

Jessica Smith jasiwolf at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 16:46:08 PST 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Michael Lemming <michael.lemming at gmail.com>
Date: Jan 8, 2008 6:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Bards] Steps 12th Night Entertainment
To: Jessica Smith <jasiwolf at gmail.com>

The complete list was:

Duke Miguel and Master Modius hosting the talents of:

Master Robin
Baron Ihon
Baroness Genivieve
Lady Catrin ferch Maelgwn
Sir Kenneth
Mistress Adelaide De Beaumont
Sir Pendaran Glamorgan
Catalina Ana de Salamanca
Lady Vyvyanne Fox
Sophie Federspiel

The last four performers comprised the troupe of the Baron's Men.

All of the performers were everything that I hoped.

Thanks and Regards,

Miguel

On Jan 8, 2008 4:34 PM, Jessica Smith <jasiwolf at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
various arts at the Regional 12th Night?

> If so, can you tell me?
>
> I know Master Robin and Master Pendaran and Master Ihon, but I don;t know
the names of the other actors, the lovely Baroness who sang with Master
Ihon, or the SCA names of Ken and Lisa Theriot (Sir Kenny G will NOT do),
nor did I catch the full name of Catrin, the lovely ballad singer and
composer.