[Bards] The Reign of Castellan

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 10:51:38 PDT 2008

Many of us knew Duke Jean Richard well. I myself can still remember him as just Richard of House Purple (telling my age, aren't I?). He was a man of many facets and he left his mark on our Kingdom in many ways.
As both a Bard and as an old friend, I say your words are great and give just due and honor to our former King. Thank you, I have not the words to say more.

Humbled and pensive,
HL Elanor O'Ruark

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"