[Bards] Mundanity Ate the Lounge

Ken Theriot kentheriot at ravenboymusic.com
Thu May 1 07:37:50 PDT 2008

Grímólfr,

Since I purposely wrote something as a BAD filk example, I can't get IT out
of my head either.  Arrrrgghhhh.

Here's a Viking
There's a Viking
And another little Viking
Fuzzy Viking
Funny Viking
Viking Viking rune

My wife said if I ever perform this, the consequences would be "too horrible
to contemplate":).

Kenneth