[Bards] Mundanity Ate the Lounge

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu May 1 17:15:23 PDT 2008

Sorry to hear it, however I'm glad I didn't write that filk for nothing. I'll just save it for the moment and drag it out when occasion calls.

  Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"