[Bards] Bardic Breakfast Round table at Winterkingdom

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 18:59:03 PST 2008

Hello,

I was the one talking about having a bardic round table at Winterkingdom.

Well, the reply I got was favorable and large, so I have spoken with the
Autocrats and they have penciled me in for a morning slot at the event.

On top of this, I plan on making this a breakfast/Round table, per a
suggestion from lady Lilana Barnes.

The classroom is yet to be decided just yet, but when the class schedule is
set down, you will probably know as soon as I do.

I have no idea how/what will be provided in the form of food. And as I don't
drink Coffee, if that is provided (which I anticipate), I will endeavor to
ask someone who knows what they are doing to take up that batton. I will
keep up on this, and try and get some arrangement togeather for everyone
coming.

um... btw, if you think you are going to make it, a heads up might be a good
idea, overpurchasing and underpurchasing may be opposites, but both hurt.

Now, all that being said...

Please, come one, come all to the first hour's class of Winterkingdom and
enjoy good company and (hopefully) good food as we spend an hour talking
about bardic in the north of the kingdom and exchange ideas about have to
have more fun that we are already are.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk.