[Bards] Announcement - New Play by The Baron's Men

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:53:58 PDT 2009

Forwarded by request.

Greetings Bards of Ansteorra,

The Baron's Men will be performing Shakespeare's "The Tempest" in the
evening at the upcoming event "Lysts at Castleton" in Bryn Gwlad on April
25th.

Washed ashore following a terrible storm, King Alonso and his court
encounter a strange island inhabited by monsters, fairies and the wizard
duke ( played by Master Thomas of Tenby) who was once betrayed by Alonso.

We would like to invite all of you to come and enjoy a lovely spring day at
the Pas followed by this immortal tale of magic, love and redemption told
under the stars in Bryn Gwlad

Warm regards,

Pendaran

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan