[Bards] Eisteddfod and our New Kingdom Bard!

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 08:41:04 PST 2009

Lucas,
If there is anything i can do to aid you,, I am your humble servant.
And let us not forget that ypur own performances were in a word, stellar!

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"