[Bards] The lesson is in the failure...

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 18 09:36:14 PST 2009

If I am going to ask for critique from a fellow bard I will ask as soon as
possible after the performance so that it will still be fresh in their
mind.  I have a fairly thick skin so don't usually feel the need to prepare
for criticism.  If you are a bit more sensitive then you might need to try
another approach.

Robert