[Bards] The lesson is in the failure...

willowjonbardc at juno.com willowjonbardc at juno.com
Sun Jan 18 17:06:26 PST 2009

I have found the situation at Kragonworth keep to be very good for me. The Bards are very honest with their body language so I can tell if something is not working right then and try things to fix my performances while I am there.

In a official judging situation the judges try not to give you feedback as to not show favoritism. An open honest knowledgeable audience who is willing to be a "little bit" impolite. A group of people who will even heckle me if I bore them is a wonderful tool for honing an performance but it isn't too great on the ego.

This kind of audience is also good because they have the knowledge to tell you how to improve. i make deals with people to sit in the back and give me signs if you can't hear me. I did that even when I was on the throne.
willow