[Bards] Bardic activities at 30th Year

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 18 11:44:28 PDT 2009

If everything goes right and I can be there, I wanna help with the children's bardic!!! And all that other stuff sounds great to me too!

Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"