[Bards] FWD: Queens Champion May 29-31 Updates

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Tue May 12 16:07:21 PDT 2009

From: Lady Isabella <isabella at mccr.org>
To: bards at lists.ansteorra.org
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 17:17:31 -0500
Subject: Queens Champion May 29-31 Updates

Good gentles
I wish to give you news of the feast at Queens Champion . Baron Niklas has
planned a feast to include

   - Antipasto
   Bread with butter and Savory Toasted Cheese (Cheese Goo)
   - Primo
   Rice in chicken broth, chives and salt, pepper
   - Secondo
   Beef with garlic, onions, lemons and salt, pepper
   Chicken with garlic cloves and salt, pepper
   - Contorno
   Peas with garlic and salt, pepper
   - Dolce
   Pears and apples in sweetened wine sauce
   - Beverages
   Tea and water

Bryn Gwlad's Bardic Champion has posted this note for all bards:

Their Excellencies Bryn Gwlad call all Bards to Queen’s Champion for the
choosing of their new Bardic Champion!

After having enjoyed the privilege if being the Bardic Champion of Bryn
Gwlad it is with Heavy heart and great expectation that I will host the
upcoming competition. Their Excellencies have made known that they wish
Their Bard to be entertaining… but must also have the heart to encourage
those around them.

With this in mind… Bards! Prepare your most encouraging piece for the first
round. From this, the top three will be chosen for the final round to be
judged by Their Excellencies and myself. Bring your best pieces and know
that s/he that is triumphant will serve a great people and an endearing
Patron.

In service always,
HL Mea Passavanti
Bard of Bryn Gwlad

ACCEPS will close May 19
For more information http://www.houselucerna.net/SpringQueens/index.php
Respectfully submitted
Isabella of Bryn Gwlad
Event Steward for Queens Champion

--
It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare; it is because we
do not dare that they are difficult.

Fitzmorgan at gmail.com
AIM: fitzmorgan
Yahoo! ID:   robert_fitzmorgan