[Bards] Bardic classes at King's College

Catrin ferch Maelgwn ladycatrin at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:57:26 PDT 2009

Dear gifted and knowledgeable bards, performers, and enthusiasts,

Would you like to teach a class at King's College?  It's coming up on June
13, in the fair Barony of Bjornsborg, and I think it would be great to see a
whole track of bardic classes offered.  You can help make it happen!

If my knowledge is up-to-date, there are currently three
performance/bardic-related classes being offered, all by Mistress Adelaide:
Period Filk, Vocal Projection, and Documenting Original Bardic Works.  The
College's gracious Chancellor, Master Cynric of Bedwyn, has informed me that
there is plenty of room for more.

I know that our community is vibrant with individuals eager to share the
knowledge of their chosen craft, and equally so with those who would love to
learn what they have to teach.  Perhaps you can instruct others in basic
storytelling techniques, early music theory, how to write in a particular
poetic form, or even how to overcome performance anxiety.  The possibilities
are broad and varied, and if you are reading this right now, you have
something valuable to offer.  I hope you will consider lending your
expertise to the betterment of our society through education.  And if you
can't teach this time around, I hope you can still join us and sit in on a
class or two.

Information about King's College can be found at http://www.bjornsborg.org.
If you are interested in teaching a class, please contact me off-list, or
contact the Chancellor, Master Cynric, directly at rgferrell @ gmail . com
(spaces removed.)  Thank you!

In service,
Catrin ferch Maelgwn