[Bards] OT: This is what Baron Wylfred was doing last Saturday, totally mundane... but sort of fun to watch.

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Fri May 15 10:26:22 PDT 2009

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFJMPmVGIw

A friend shot this video, while my band was performing at a fund raiser benefit in Lake Worth TX... Saturday May 9th... Sound quality is pathetic... however, when a friend shoots the Vid, all one can say is THANK YOU VERY MUCH! right?

Yeah that is me, the old guy, rocking out on the right side of the stage.
Guess ya did not recognize me in mundane clothing eh?

As y'all can see, I needed no armor... just an AXE! WHEW! Got no bruises... WHEW! But I was ducking Dave's guitar neck quite a few times as he was swinging the darn thing around! My SCA heavy weapons training came in handy! HAHAHAH! Bob, Dodge and Weave... do not be there when the blow come "Grass Hopper"!

HEY Bubbles Boudoire! (Tina in Tulsa) ARE ya proud of me???? HAHAHAH! I finally got back on stage after a two year lay off!

best regards,
Baron Wylfred
aka Johnny Mutt

Reluctor ultum , pareo parum