[Bards] OT: This is what Baron Wylfred was doing last Saturday, totally mundane... but sort of fun to watch.

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Sun May 17 18:42:05 PDT 2009

I love you man! You rock!
 I performed at the Spotlight in Tulsa last night, the house was great and
we had the best show ever! Got home past midnight and had to sleep most of
the day to recover but it was totally worth it. SCAdian bards in action in
the "real" world.
 Tina
 aka the Fabulous Miss Bubbles Boudoir

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle <
bonz6x at yahoo.com> wrote:

> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VFJMPmVGIw
>
> A friend shot this video, while my band was performing at a fund raiser
> benefit in Lake Worth TX... Saturday May 9th... Sound quality is pathetic...
> however, when a friend shoots the Vid, all one can say is THANK YOU VERY
> MUCH! right?
>
> Yeah that is me, the old guy, rocking out on the right side of the stage.
> Guess ya did not recognize me in mundane clothing eh?
>
> As y'all can see, I needed no armor... just an AXE! WHEW! Got no bruises...
> WHEW! But I was ducking Dave's guitar neck quite a few times as he was
> swinging the darn thing around! My SCA heavy weapons training came in handy!
> HAHAHAH! Bob, Dodge and Weave... do not be there when the blow come "Grass
> Hopper"!
>
> HEY Bubbles Boudoire! (Tina in Tulsa) ARE ya proud of me???? HAHAHAH! I
> finally got back on stage after a two year lay off!
>
> best regards,
> Baron Wylfred
> aka Johnny Mutt
>
> Reluctor ultum , pareo parum