[Bards] Kingdom Eisteddfod - judge needed

Beth celtic_wolff at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 30 08:13:41 PST 2009

Lady Catrin,
What time will the sign up begin, what time will the competition begin, in short, do I have to get up at the crack of dawn to be there in time please? I have about a 2 hour or so travel time to allow for.

Many thanks,
Elanor

"Little girls, this seems to say, Never stop upon your way.
Never trust a stranger-friend; No one knows how it will end.
As you're pretty, so be wise; Wolves may lurk in every guise.
Handsome they may be, and kind, Gay, or charming never mind!
Now, as then, 'tis simple truth...
Sweetest tongue has sharpest tooth!"