[Bards] Bardic Social Idea for BAM

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 10 09:19:48 PDT 2009

Greetings fellow performers,
I was wondering what you all think about putting together a bardic social to be held at Bordermarch Autumn Melees (BAM) this November.  If there's interest from the bards of Ansteorra, I'm volunteering to coordinate it.  At this point, I'm considering a pot-luck dinner (may contact a local brewers guild) on Friday night followed by a circle.  This will give everyone some time to mix and mingle and get to know one another better, and then some time to perform with one another.  I have discussed with His Excellency Bordermarch and he is very supportive of the idea,  In addition, HL Mea Passavanti, our Deputy A&S Minister for Performance has also offered to assist.

So what say you, noble entertainers?  Shall we come together in merry company?

In service,
Alden Drake
Argent Ravenskald