[Bards] Fw: [SCA_BARDS] 3rd Annual Gulf War's War Bard Competition

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 18 17:28:26 PST 2010

Cross posting.

Alden

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: "Alinalady at aol.com" <Alinalady at aol.com>
To: TheBardsofGleannAbhann at yahoogroups.com; bardsofhornandharp at yahoogroups.com; bards_trimaris at yahoogroups.com; SCA_BARDS at yahoogroups.com; gleannabhann at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, February 18, 2010 6:58:53 PM
Subject: [SCA_BARDS] 3rd Annual Gulf War's War Bard Competition

Greetins' and Salutations from your hosts o' the 3rd Annual Gulf War's "War Bard" Competition!

       Tis I, Banbharun Alina nic an Bhaird, who blows the horn and bangs the drums to again call forth any and all bards, musicians, story tellers, poets, and performers from all Kingdoms! Come warriors take the field o' battle upon the Sable and Gules Theater stage and fight the bloody battle for your Kingdom and earn the title, War Bard!

Our theme this year be "For the Love of My Kingdom" Any piece/performance that shows what inspires thee about your Kingdom, what you love about it, best battle waged by, the anthem yee rally under! No army too small, no aspiration to high, and no warrior stands his ground alone or more solidly when his /her Kingdom is at stake. I look forward to seein' if Calontir can hold on to the field, if Trimaris will rally back from defeat, or if a New and magnificent warrior wins this war for their Kingdom.

There be No documentation this year with a single elimination upon the field, so bring your best weapon, your mightiest army to Gulf Wars XIX, Thursday at 5 pm, The Sable and Gules Theater stage, King's Arrow Ranch in Lumberton MS.! Sign up tis all week up until 30mins. before the Competition begins. If you have any questions, or need more information, please feel free to contact me at alinalady at aol.com with GWWB in the subject line!
Please feel free to re-post this to any group list I have missed or to "warrior" yee think will put up the good fight!

Until then, make ready and I will see thee at WAR!
Forever in service and to that o' the Dream,
Banbarun Alina nic ab Bhaird

If you cannot inspire a woman with love of you, fill her above the brim with love of herself; all that runs over will be yours.
~Charles Caleb Colton~

Reply to sender | Reply to group Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group Start a New Topic
Community email addresses:
  Post message: SCA_BARDS at egroups.com