[Bards] Boxer has been placed ( was White Boxer Pup Free to good family)

Carolle chinrescue at comcast.net
Sun Feb 21 06:24:33 PST 2010

YAY!!!!

Thanks for letting us know.

Carolle Cox

To know what is right and not do it is the worst cowardice - Confucius

Japanese Chin Rescue and Care Volunteer
www.japanesechinrescue.org
Pituitary Disease Support Group Owner
www.groups.yahoo.com/PituitaryDiseaseSupport
OTRA Verified Transporter
www.groups.yahoo.com/group/OnTheRoadAgain

Please do not cross-post or forward my messages without specific permission.
Thank you.