[Bards] Boxer has been placed ( was White Boxer Pup Free to good family)

Baron Wylfred of Morganvayle bonz6x at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 06:18:29 PST 2010

Thanx to all on the Bards list for the various responses.

The White Boxer, Fraulein Powder Beignet... has been placed with a nice family from Frisco TX. The couple came and picked Powder up yesterday. She will have a large fenced yard to run around in, which is right next to a county park, and a companion dog to hang out with. SO now Powder should be able to live a long happy life.

Best regards...
Baron Wylfred
aka Johnny Mutt
www.myspace.com/itzaband