[Bards] Additional audio for Harold poem

Richard Culver rbculver at sbcglobal.net
Sat Oct 16 21:22:02 PDT 2010

Sorry to take up more bandwidth with my work, but as some people wrote me
offlist about hearing it, I put a video of me reciting my Harold poem on my SCA
blog, with corrected Old English text and the translation.  The blog post is
here:
http://wihtricwihtmunding.blogspot.com/2010/10/short-poem-for-harold.html.
Please keep in mind I have the face for radio and the voice for miming.  I tried
to give as authentic a reading as I could with no editting technological prowess
of which to speak.

For those interested in more examples of Old English composed by me (as well as
at least one Old Frisian), check out he rest of the blog.  Some translations of
other OE texts are there as well.

Gódspéde!
Wihtric