[Bards] BAM Youth Bardic

Ivy Crane ivy.crane at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 10:16:27 PDT 2010

Bards! Something terrible has happened! We're dying off!! At the last
Bordermarch Autumn Melees, only TWO youngsters appeared for our Youth Bardic
Competition.

Now, if I know Ansteorra, there are many talented young people within our
kingdom. I would ask of you bards to reach within your respective bardic
communities and challenge the youth that will be attending Melees to
compete.

The format is very laid-back and light, and competitors only need to have a
single piece prepared of any genre and form of their choosing.

Come on! You guys are old--- I mean WISE, and we need to assure that we are
passing that wisdom to the future bards of this stellar kingdom.

With utmost appreciation,

Lady Lily - Bordermarch Youth Bardic Liaison and
M'lord Simon - Titled Youth Bardic Champion of Bordermarch