[Bards] Triumphe of the Eclipse

Manners, Tabitha tabitha.manners at okstate.edu
Wed Sep 8 08:02:42 PDT 2010

Greetings,
The Province of Mooneschadowe invites you to join us at our annual Triumphe of the Eclipse.  One of the glorious competitions of the weekend will be that which determines our Minstrel of the Eclipse.  Past Minstrels are welcome to enter. However, the current year's champion is asked to assist in selecting his successor rather than entering the competition.
The format will be one audience participation piece (sing-a-long, interactive story, etc.) and one performer's-choice.  There is often a third round among finalists so all performers should be prepared with an additional performance of their choice.
Judge's may elect to narrow the list of contestants after each round.
Groups and musicians are invited and encouraged to participate.  It is possible for a group to be selected as Minstrel of the Eclipse.

Yours in service,
Lady Liliana