[Bards] Come Compete for Ravenskald!

Mea Passavanti mea.passavanti at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 16:48:21 PDT 2010

Greetings performers!

Ravensfort Defender is upon us! Come and join us September 18th for a
challenging three rounds of bardic fun.

The first round is your choice.... either come with a 'participation'
piece, or be prepared to perform with at least one other individual.
This round will not be judged traditionally, but is necessary for
those wishing to be considered for the baronial championship.

Round two will be period piece or style with documentation. We are not
looking for extensive research. in fact - I'll be providing notecards.
I would love to see what you can tell me about your piece.

Round three will be the finals and judged by their excellencies
Ravensfort at their leisure ( most likely at or just before feast.)

I hope you will come participate and enjoy!

HLdy Mea Passavanti
Ravenskald
(for just a little longer)

--
HL Mea Passavanti
Deputy MOAS: Bardic and Performance

"After the game, the king and the pawn go into the same box."