[Bards] The job of the Premier Bard (was Greetings All)

Mike C. Baker kihebard at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 28 10:40:36 PST 2012

My summarization, drawn from several sources and reflecting my personal
Bard-Oath as I understand it and try to live it:

Perform
Teach
Learn
Create [Compose] & provide for a record of / archival of created works where
possible and appropriate
REPEAT as possible / NEEDED - varying order & manner of repetition as
appropriate or requested

(we are bards, it's *always* needed, isn't it?)

The rest is mutable, as are most details - and those four (five) elements
CAN become seriously intertwingled along the way.

Oh, right, one other essential to draw everything up into a nice pretty
package and make it shiny:  ENJOY WHAT YOU ARE DOING, and express that joy
in a manner that makes others want to become what you are,  at least enough
to understand what the very public private joke is...

Amra / Kihe (the DreamSinger Bard) / Mike
Curmudgeon-in-training (and currently a bit of a hermit by necessity)