[Bards] Party at Crown

Tina Michael tinabetta at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:45:32 PDT 2012

Hello all you bards out there!
   Just to let you know we will be hosting a party at Crown after feast and
court and all that featuring any and all bardic entertainment from dance to
storytelling songs pantomime or puppetry. You want to perform it? Come on
out and take the stage. We will not be too hard to find, I hope to hang
posters around the site. There will be a lighted stage area and an MC as
well and hopefully power if anyone needs a bard in a box. Also, any
contributions of munchies will be appreciated but not required. Come on out
and show our populace tat Ansteorra's Got Talent!!!

Lady Augustina Elizabetta da San Germano
Baronial Fool of Namron

--
Any day above ground is a good day!