[Bards] Steppes Artisan - Question re possible Class

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 8 14:53:45 PDT 2012

Greetings all!
I'm following up on HL Mea's post to see if there's any interest in putting
together a bardic workshop for Steppes Artisan.  The intent is to get bards
together for some coaching on works you have in progress, or works you'd like to
work on taking up to the next level.  We'd very much like to get bards of all
levels to join in and help one another.  In addition, this offers us a chance to
come together in fellowship as performance artists in a very
casual/comfortable manner that isn't a competition or a bardic circle, so we can
get some feedback and improve our art.  Please let us know if you'd like to join
us!

In service,
Alden
Premier Bard of Ansteorra