[Bards] Year-Long Challenge for all Ansteorran Bards

Yes, That Seafox seafox at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jan 9 12:59:00 PST 2015

I was thinking on a similar note. Something like this -- at least one (or
maybe more) of the points have to be in a different performance form than
the rest of the points gained.
That brings up the question of what a performance form is. The classic
bardic forms are poetry, song, and story. Does instrumental music also
deserve entrance into the list? What about duet or ensemble performance of
something? Improvisation? And are there other forms that fit into the
umbrella of bardic that aren't normally considered to be so, like foolery or
acrobatics or dramatic presentation?