[Bards] Year-Long Challenge for all Ansteorran Bards

Yes, That Seafox seafox at gypsyheir.com
Fri Jan 9 13:03:16 PST 2015

1650? I didn't know that we had an additional 50 years, as last I knew we
were stopped at 1600. That extra 50 years opens the door to a lot of song,
especially for the solo voice instead of small vocal ensembles. (And it also
adds another song to the list I can perform, as its lyrics were first
outlined in a play around 1611)