[Bg-dance] Dance Practice this Sunday

Miriam Robinson Gould madame_sosostris at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 22 07:58:00 PST 2003

Salaam ya Bryn Gwlad,

Apologies for the late posting of this reminder, but I hope its tardiness
will not keep you from joining me this Sunday for Renaissance dance
practice.  Dance practice runs from 6-8.  We will be dancing dances from
16th C. France and England and 15th C. Italy.

As always, if you have a specific dance you would like to do, please e-mail
me (*grin* or, since I sent this out late, perhaps call me at 445-9684) so
that I can be certain to have the dance prepared and appropriate music with
me.

M'salaama,

Sayidda Tahira bint Ibrahim al-Ishbiliyya