[Bg-dance] Gathering this weekend

Myfanwy ferch Eifion myfanwy at pug.net
Wed Mar 3 05:31:22 PST 2004

O.k, this weekend there is a gathering of dancers for a bit of socializing,
talking about dance things, dancing, etc.  If you think you are going to
make it, please contact me so I'll know how much food to provide.  If you
come, I would appreciate you either bringing something to share, or plan on
bringing a bit of money to help cover goodies.  We'll be gathering starting
around 11:00am and people will need to be out of my house by 11:00pm.  If
you come late, please call me to make sure that there are still people
here.  (My number is 206-0884.)

There was a question as to wether it was in mundane or SCA clothing.  I see
it in mundane clothing because mostly it is a chance to visit without an
event going on around us.

I hope to see some/all of you this weekend.  Please, just let me know if
you are thinking about coming.

Myfanwy