[Bg-dance] Gathering this weekend

Donna Walden dewalden at austin.rr.com
Wed Mar 3 12:33:20 PST 2004

> I hope to see some/all of you this weekend.  Please, just let me know if
> you are thinking about coming.

Myfanwy,

Chris and I MAY make it.  We had planned to come but his play rehearsal
which was originally scheduled for Sunday got moved to Saturday,
midday.  If we do come it won't be until early evening about 5:00ish or
so.  Don't count us for food, since we're not sure, but we will bring
something if we come.  If any food is left, great, but if not, oh well,
we'll survive. :)

We had talked about getting together for lunch, and I kind of dropped
the ball on that didn't I?  Sorry about that.  I'm not sure what my
schedule will be like the next couple of weeks.  Let me check into it
and I'll contact you.

Donna