[Bg-dance] [Bryn-gwlad] March dance guild

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Thu Apr 6 18:52:18 PDT 2006

April 2006 Dance guild

The dance guild will meet this Sunday. We will have a guest dance
instructor Lady Star teaching "More fun English Country dances". She
will teach 2nd and 4th Sundays in April. Please plan to attend.

Guild is open to all dancers all levels. We start the meeting with
basic dances to warm up then step into dances.

In May we will have a mini dance ball May 14 and I ask the dancers to
dress in garb, bring a dessert, and dance for fun. All are welcome.
Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad