[Bg-dance] European dance this Sunday

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Fri Jan 25 06:29:42 PST 2008

January 2008 Dance guild

The dance guild will meet this Sunday. I would like to continue practice for the Candlams dance. Everyone seemed to enjoy the dance.  The musicians were a pleasure to dance with last practice. I so look forward to dancing with live musician. It adds a great dimension to the dancing. Please thank our wonderful musicians for their work.

A Reminder 3D mini revel is February 10. this will be a valentine Dance. Brings deserts to share, plan to socialize, dress for the occasion.

Gulfwars has posted their dance list with a Caruso Ball on opening night. I would like to do a ball prep for Ansteorra night. Possibly we could start our Mini revels with a Caroso style ball.

Guild is open to all dancers all levels. Times 6-8 pm at Wells branch recreation center on Shoreline Dr.

Respectfully submitted,
Lady Isabella
Dance principal Bryn Gwlad