[Bg-dance] Demo Saturday request dancers

Cindy Derrick cindy at mccr.org
Wed Oct 15 19:14:39 PDT 2008

Good evening dancers
 We have a request for dancers Saturday October 18. I personally will be
unable to attend. Are there several dancers that could possibly be
available to dance part of a 30 minute slot at this event. I believe
this would be a good opportunity for our group to show our stuff the the
adult public.

Demo  specifics
     Saturday Oct 18 from 9am -9:30 am
    Meet at 8:30am at Hill Country Bible Church in Pflugerville,Parking
is available  303 E Pflugerville Pkwy

I can make arrangements to get a cd player and music to one of the
dancers. Do we have a couple of dancers who can help with this event?
Please contact me ASAP so I can notify Dena. She will be site
coordinator for Illaria this time.

Isabella