[Bg-dance] Italian in the autumn?

Charlene Charette charlene281 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 13 23:16:47 PDT 2009

On Mon, Sep 14, 2009 at 12:55 AM,  <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:

> The facilities sound good.  One person believes that parking is
> usually paid in the A&M area (unless you have a permit), even on
> Sunday.  Is that so?

Yes, parking is paid but it's only $1.50.

> After discussion, people were generally not willing to commit to
> Austin<->College Station every two weeks.  (*I* would, but I was alone
> in that among the people who attended.)  One person said that he did
> like regularity, just to help remember.  Another person wondered
> whether there is enough interest among dancers coming from other
> areas; if so, Austinites could just attend whenever.

We're considering a once-a-month Italian.  Shadowlands will be holding
their regular Sunday dance practice at the same location.  There's a
possibility of getting a few Ravens Fort folks as well.

--Perronnelle

--
When something can be read without effort, great effort has gone into
its writing.  -- Enrique Jardiel Poncela