[Bg-dance] Upcoming Demo's

star7fisher at aol.com star7fisher at aol.com
Mon Aug 9 08:56:27 PDT 2010

Hello all,

I hope you can participate in some upcoming opportunities to be visible and support learning more about the Middle Ages for some great gatherings.

September 18th, we are committed to doing a dance demo at Renaissance in the Park at the Wells Branch MUD.  The day runs 10 am to 2 pm.  I requested dance to be before noon (trying to keep it before the main heat of the day).  More details here:  http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/events/demo.php

October 9th, we have been discussing with the event coordinators doing a demo at FableFest for the Cedar Park Library.  Last year the barony's participation really helped make the event more splendid--including a 20-30 minute dance demo.  FableFest is running from 1-5.  The site hasn't yet added the demo into the schedule.  But you can learn more about the event here:  http://www.fablefest.com/index.html

So...now it is time to start planning who and what for these demos.

Please send me an email if you plan to participate, and which demo (or both) that you'll be available for:  star7fisher at aol.com
By the way, as I value your input, if you have a particular dance you want in the demo, please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Star  /  Sorcha ni Fhaolain
Dance Guild Principal